DFA Passport Appointment System - DFA Manila
Department of Foreign Affairs - Office of the Consular Affairs (DFA - OCA),
wishes to inform the public that all applicants scheduled for passport
appointment on September 19, 2014 will be accommodated from September 22
to 26, same time of appointment schedule, provided that they can show proof of
their appointment. Thank You.
For your passport application, you can now enjoy the convenience of getting an appointed date, time, and option for passport delivery. Requesting for new passport or passport renewal is now made accessible, all you have to do is provide your personal info online and choose an available date and time convenient for you. Applying for a Philippine passport is now efficient and world class.
Please note that if you place multiple appointments, your previous appointments will be automatically canceled.
Paalala: Kung nakakuha ka na ng appointment schedule at nais mong kumuha muli, ang lumang appointment ay makakansela at mapapalitan ng bago mong kukunin.
- Personal appearance is required for all applicants.
- Confirmed appointment is required for all applicants except senior citizens,
infants and minors below 1 year old, person with disability and OFWs. For OFWs, sufficient proof must
be submitted such as a valid employment contract or OEC.
- Earrings and contact lenses are not allowed during data capturing. Smiling with
visible teeth is also not allowed.
- Check all the data in the computer monitor and in the Enrolment Certificate
before signing it.
- Only immediate family members are allowed to get the passport in behalf of the
applicant. Immediate family members include father, mother, brother, sister,
spouse and children of legal age.
- Passport shall be released to an immediate family member only with proper
authorization letter. Passport of a minor applicant shall be released to parents
only or to an authorized representative with Special Power of Attorney and
Affidavit of Support and Consent.
- Passports unclaimed after six (6) months will be cancelled per Department Order
- Check all data in the received e-passport upon release.
- Number of processing days may vary depending on the location of the Regional
Consular Office where the application was filed.
- The Department may require additional supporting documents as may be
necessary, especially for applicants with dual citizenship and with foreignsounding
family names to prove citizenship.
Satellite offices only receive, applications for new and renewal of Philippine passports. Applications for lost valid passport, assumed identity, citizenship evaluation cases and request for immediate releases of passports have to referred to OCA-Aseana.
Walk in applications will only be available for senior citizens, infants and minors below 1 year old, person with disability (PWD) and OFWs.
Power failures, technical breakdowns and natural calamities may delay the release of passports. Applicants are advised to book flights taking into consideration such incidents. NO REFUND of fees will be made on account of these unforeseen delays.
Ang mga di-inaasahang pagkawala ng kuryente, pagkasira ng makina at pagtigil ng proseso dahil sa kalamidad ay maaring makaabala sa pag rerelease ng pasaporte. Pinapayuhan ang mga aplikante na isaalang-alang ito sa kanilang pagpapagawa ng flight booking. HINDI MAISASAULI ANG BINAYARAN NA PASSPORT EXPRESS FEE DAHIL SA MGA NABANGGIT NA KADAHILANAN.
* This is a requirement for applying and renewal of passport. The DFA will not entertain applicants without valid appointments.
* Please note that if you place multiple appointments, your previous appointments will be automatically canceled.
To our valued clients:
To ensure quality service, this transaction may be recorded. Thank you for your understanding and support.
Sa aming mga iginagalang na aplikante:
Para matiyak ang maayos na kalidad ng aming serbisyo, ang transaksyong ito ay maaring i-rekord.
Maraming salamat sa inyong pang-unawa at suporta.
The DFA Consular Office is located at Conception Street Corner Arroceros and San Marcelino, Manila, 1000, Metro Manila.
The DFA Appointment System is also available via the hotline (02) 737-1000. Call us anytime from 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday to Saturday.